Welcome to Raxx!
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND US WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION. WE EXPLAIN SOME EXCEPTIONS AND HOW YOU CAN OPT OUT OF ARBITRATION BELOW.
The Raxx Service
We agree to provide you with the Raxx Service. The Service includes all of the Raxx products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance Raxx’s mission: To empower, educate, and connect adult entertainers. The Service is made up of the following aspects (the Service):
· Offering opportunities to create, connect, communicate, discover, and share.
Our community is as big as it is varied. We want to create a space that gives you more of the topics and industry discussions that matter to you. So we build systems that try to understand more about you and your preferences, and use this information to help you create and share experiences that matter to you.
· Fostering a positive, inclusive, and safe environment.
We develop and use tools and offer resources to our community members that help to make their experiences positive and inclusive, including when we think they might need help. We also have teams and systems that work to combat abuse and violations of our Terms and policies, as well as harmful and deceptive behavior. We use all the information we have-including your information-to try to keep our platform secure.
· Ensuring a stable global infrastructure for our Service.
To provide our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. This infrastructure may be owned or operated by Racks to Riches, LLC, or its affiliates.
· Connecting you with brands, products, and services in ways you care about.
We use data from Raxx, as well as from third-party partners, to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on Raxx.
· Research and innovation.
We use the information we have to study our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community.
The Data Policy
Providing our Service requires collecting and using your information. You must agree to the Data Policy to use Raxx.
In return for our commitment to provide the Service, we require you to make the below commitments to us.
Who Can Use Raxx. We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. This is a space for adult entertainers- so to join, you will have to meet the following requirements:
· You must be at least 18 years old. You must be able to verify this upon request.
· You must be able to verify, upon request, that you’re an active member of the adult entertainment industry.
· You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Services if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
· We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
· You must not be a convicted sex offender.
How You Can't Use Raxx. Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
· You can't impersonate others or provide inaccurate information.
You don't have to disclose your identity on Raxx, but you must provide us with accurate and up to date information (including registration information). Also, you may not impersonate someone you aren't, you may not create an account if you are not an active member of the adult entertainment industry, and you can't create an account for someone else unless you have their express permission.
· You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
· You can’t solicit, trade, sell, advertise, or allude to selling services, products, companionship, mentorship, courses, or educational content on the Raxx app. You may not use a Raxx account to post ads, services, or direct links to other websites that promote products or services on the Raxx app.
· You can't violate (or help or encourage others to violate) these Terms or our policies.
· You can't do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
· You can't attempt to create accounts or access or collect information in unauthorized ways.
This includes creating accounts or collecting information in an automated way without our express permission.
· You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users.
· You can't post private or confidential information or do anything that violates someone else's rights, including intellectual property.
· You can't use a domain name or URL in your username without our prior written consent.
Permissions You Give to Us. As part of our agreement, you also give us permissions that we need to provide the Service.
· We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
Nothing is changing about your rights in your content. We do not claim ownership of your content that you post on or through the Service. Instead, when you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (like photos or videos) on or in connection with our Service, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your privacy and application settings). You can end this license anytime by deleting your content or account. However, content will continue to appear if you shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
· Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
You give us permission to show your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as likes) or relationships (such as follows) next to or in connection with accounts, ads, offers, and other sponsored content that you follow or engage with that are displayed on Raxx Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show that you liked a sponsored post created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on Raxx. As with actions on other content and follows of other accounts, actions on sponsored content and follows of sponsored accounts can be seen only by people who have permission to see that content or follow.
· You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
Additional Rights We Retain
· If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (for example, if it infringes someone's intellectual property or impersonates another user).
· If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Service (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share), we retain all rights to our content (but not yours).
· You can only use our intellectual property and trademarks or similar marks as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
· You must obtain written permission from us or under an open source license to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Content Removal and Disabling or Terminating Your Account
· Content you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies and will still be visible where others have shared it. This paragraph, and the section below called "Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree," will still apply even after your account is terminated or deleted.
Our Agreement and What Happens if We Disagree
· If any aspect of this agreement is unenforceable, the rest will remain in effect.
· Any amendment or waiver to our agreement must be in writing and signed by us. If we fail to enforce any aspect of this agreement, it will not be a waiver.
· We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Who Has Rights Under this Agreement.
· This agreement does not give rights to any third parties.
· You cannot transfer your rights or obligations under this agreement without our consent.
· Our rights and obligations can be assigned to others. For example, this could occur if our ownership changes (as in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets) or by law.
Who Is Responsible if Something Happens.
· Our Service is provided "as is," and we can't guarantee it will be safe and secure or will work perfectly all the time. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
· We also don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
· Our responsibility for anything that happens on the Service (also called "liability") is limited as much as the law will allow. If there is an issue with our Service, we can't know what all the possible impacts might be. You agree that we won't be responsible ("liable") for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we know they are possible. This includes when we delete your content, information, or account. Our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to these Terms will not exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
· You agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with these Terms or your use of the Service. You will cooperate as required by us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not in any event settle any claim without our prior written consent.
How We Will Handle Disputes.
· Except as provided below, you and we agree that any cause of action, legal claim, or dispute between you and us arising out of or related to these Terms or Raxx ("claim(s)") must be resolved by arbitration on an individual basis. Class actions and class arbitrations are not permitted; you and we may bring a claim only on your own behalf and cannot seek relief that would affect other Raxx users. If there is a final judicial determination that any particular claim (or a request for particular relief) cannot be arbitrated in accordance with this provision's limitations, then only that claim (or only that request for relief) may be brought in court. All other claims (or requests for relief) remain subject to this provision.
· Instead of using arbitration, you or we can bring claims in your local "small claims" court, if the rules of that court will allow it. If you don't bring your claims in small claims court (or if you or we appeal a small claims court judgment to a court of general jurisdiction), then the claims must be resolved by binding, individual arbitration. The American Arbitration Association will administer all arbitrations under its Consumer Arbitration Rules. You and we expressly waive a trial by jury.
The following claims don't have to be arbitrated and may be brought in court: disputes related to intellectual property (like copyrights and trademarks), violations of our Platform Policy, or efforts to interfere with the Service or engage with the Service in unauthorized ways (for example, automated ways). In addition, issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision are for a court to decide.
This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
You can opt out of this provision within 30 days of the date that you agreed to these Terms. To opt out, you must send your name, residence address, username, email address or phone number you use for your Raxx account, and a clear statement that you want to opt out of this arbitration agreement, and you must send them here: Racks to Riches LLC, 2000 Louisiana Avenue, #750207, New Orleans, Louisiana 70175.
· Before you commence arbitration of a claim, you must provide us with a written Notice of Dispute that includes your name, residence address, username, email address or phone number you use for your Raxx account, a detailed description of the dispute, and the relief you seek. Any Notice of Dispute you send to us should be mailed to Racks to Riches LLC, 2000 Louisiana Avenue, #750207, New Orleans, Louisiana 70175. To commence arbitration, we will send you a Notice of Dispute to the email address you use with your Raxx account, or other appropriate means. If we are unable to resolve a dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice of Dispute is received, you or we may commence arbitration.
· For any claim that is not arbitrated or resolved in small claims court, you agree that it will be resolved exclusively in the United States District Court for District of Minnesota, or a state court located in the district of Saint Paul. You also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of either of these courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim.
· The laws of the State of Minnesota, to the extent not preempted by or inconsistent with federal law, will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
Updating These Terms
We may change our Service and policies, and we may need to make changes to these Terms so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you (for example, through our Service) before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Terms. If you do not want to agree to these or any updated Terms, you can delete your account.